Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

World records

1. Youngest male solo artist to debut at No. 1 on billboard hot 100
( justin bieber)
Favorite record:
My favorite one was the justin bieber one because he is my idol. His accomplishment was great he is the youngest and got to their other artist have been famous longer and are older and haven't got their. I admire justin bieber so much.


2.Most piercings in a lifetime ( female )
Elaine Davidson
Has been pierced 4,225 times

3. Tallest teenager living (male)

Kevin Bradford
Height: 7 ft and 1 inch



Would you like a world record:
I wouldn't really want to accomplish a world record it really doesn't call my attention that much because i don't see the point in it it's just a dumb award you get for practically doing anything.
Favorite record:
My favorite one was the justin bieber one because he is my idol. His accomplishment was great he is the youngest and got to their other artist have been famous longer and are older and haven't got their. I admire justin bieber so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment