Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

           Random Topic:
Well i'm just gonna talk about my freshman year. Well to start off i joined the swim team this year, season ended already so i’m gonna move on to water polo. It’s funny cause when i joined i didn’t know how to swim at all. In my first swim race i was so nervous but i managed to get through it. When i first started highschool i really wanted to be in the cheer team because i love dancing. My favorite school subject is math and p.e even though right now i have a bad grade in math class. Right now i'm not doing so well academically i have bad grades and i am very disappointed in myself cause i know i can do better. On my life planning notebook mostly all my goals are schoolwise there's only a few that aren’t. I also kind of like mr.haymores class because it helps me reflections on the good and bad things i’ve done, and it makes me want to never pick the wrong only right.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment