Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

                             Student success statement

"I have been asked what I mean by 'WORD OF HONOR.' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another I might escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give MY WORD OF HONOR never to cross it. Can i get out that circle? No never! I'd die first."    

~Karl G. Maeser

Well this quote gives me the chills of how good it is!  This quote has a very strong meaning. What it means that the word or honor should never be mistreated. If it says pray before you have to bet, you do it don't disrespect it it's the word of honor.if it says be nice do its, even if that's not the word of honor you should still be nice, people should be nice no matter what. Its as simple as that do what the word of honor says to do. Words of honor mean so much people should never do the opposite of them. Karl G. Maeser is a great choose the right person. When i grow up and become an adult i want to be like him he is my role model.


No comments:

Post a Comment