Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

                                                          Final Part 1 of 2
                                 Class/Self Evaluation 

       I really dont like this class because it is boring. But since i have to pick the part i like about this class is when we take notes and shows us how to do cool things on the computer. And i dont like doing the quote because their is not much to right and we have to do a lot of sentences. some suggestions on improving the class is the change it up a little not just to do quotes everyday. we should do cool things on the computer. At the beginning of school i would do my best but now i dont do my best as much cause it gets boring we do the same thing everyday. well in my opinion i think i am a very committed person. i also consider my self a ctr person because i always do all my work (sometimes not my best). i try to get good grades, i dont smoke or drink. I really never do anything bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment