Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                                        School Break Days 
Well i mostly didn't do anything just watch t.v i would like watching the show criminal minds its about FBI's. i would also help my mother do the chores. For Christmas i went to my aunts house and she made a lot of delicious food. My aunt cooks very good.for new years i went to my moms friend house were we also made very tasty foods. It was very nice cause i got to spend time with the people i love. During this break i made two friends one from another high school and one from Libra they were both real cool. I didn't get no homework from my teachers, so i didn't have to worry about it. I would wake up really late and go to sleep really late. I also went to visit my aunt who lives like 2 hours away and we slept over.I would also go on social media when their was nothing to do. That was pretty much what i did during my 3 week winter break.

Image result for familys having a good time during holidaysImage result for 2016










2 comments: