Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

                                                                The 3 Questions                                             1. can people trust me to do whats right?
       2. am i committed to doing my very best?
      3.do i treat people the way i want to be treated?                          '' If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail''
for the first question yes people ca trust me i dont care if kids at school dont trust me but who i really need to trust is my mom. For example if she gives me a 20 dollar bill and tells me she wants five dollars back i'm supposed to listen to her if not shes not gonna be able to trust me. for the second question i am a very committed person cause if i sign a contract i wont break even if i really dont want to do it. For example if you are in a play at school and your gonna have a big performance and your parents go camping that day even if i wanted to go i already had something to do.i am a very committed person.  for the third question do i treat people the way i would like to be treated? ummm of course i do. if want to be treated good i treat people good. if you treat someone bad, well you know. what goes comes around. these three questions are very important because their part of life. if you said yes to these questions it shows that your a ctr person.
later in life when i grow up i want to be able to call myself a ctr person.

No comments:

Post a Comment