Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

''The key to freedom is obedience the more obedient we are, the more freedom we have''

what this quote means is that if your not obedient you cant have freedom. you only get freedom if you deserve it if you don't deserve it you will most likely not get freedom. an example of that is if your not obedient to your teacher he can take away your freedom by making you stay after school for detention. i have freedom to go to hang out with my friends because whatever curfew my parents give me i obey. the more obedient you are the more freedom you get that's how life roles. many people don't have freedom right now because their in jail because they weren't obedient.
to the cause that
they weren't obedient they don't have any bit of     freedom. in my place rather be obedient to have freedom rather than loose my freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment