Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

                                  ''DECISIONS DETERMINE DESTINY''

                                                             ~ Thomas S. Manson
                 
            -  This quote means that what ever you do has consequences good or bad. what ever you do write now determines your future good or bad. the destiny is your future good or bad thing can come in the future. one day your life can be perfect and the next day it can be a tragedy that's how life is.
        - An example of decisions determine destiny is that if I decide to smoke right now at my teenage year and get addicted to it im not going to be able to stop and because of the bad decision I mad I can get cancer in my destiny/future.
       





      ^^                            ^^
non smoking lung   smokeing lung

No comments:

Post a Comment