Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Image result for criminal minds in action
             Right now i have a great life some wonderful parents who love me. In ctr class we did a life planning journal but i really haven't achieved any of my goals but i'm gonna try harder to try to achieve my goals specially on getting straight A's. i really want to make my mom proud of me. And also if i get good grades i can make it in to a good collage. that would make my mom the happiest mom in the world. What i want to do when i go to university is study to be an FBI i really love the things they do. Or if i cant be that i want to be the people who do autopsy on dead persons. i really like what FBI's do they try to solve cases and they try to find the unsub. And i want to have a beautiful family whit my husband and only one kid. it is very hard to raise kids.
Image result for autopsy photos

No comments:

Post a Comment