Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

                                                              Thanksgiving Week
what i did was that my mom made chicken and posole and her friend made the desert cheese cake. well on black Friday i went to Walmart and guess what i bought...... i bought a justin bieber shirt!!!
well i didn't meet anyone but of course i wish i met Justin Beiber :(.  well some movies that i saw were ''mad max'', ''vacation'' and i think thats it lol. i didn't play sports but i was playing pool in my phone. i love playing pool. well a ctr experience was my mom dropped a dollar and i could of kept it but i was a ctr person and gave it back to her. i don't like to read so i didn't read. i only got one thing for homework witch was to organize my biology book. One of my closest friends came on Saturday and slept over she left on Sunday early. also it was my sisters birthday and we bought her a cake. oh i almost forgot on Tuesday we got a new car :).

Image result for thanksgiving Image result for 8 ball poolImage result for cake



Image result for mad max fury roadImage result for vacation movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment